Updated December 2019
THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND APPLICATIONS FEATURED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, IS AN ONLINE PLATFORM FULLY OWNED AND OPERATED BY WRITEMYESSAY (“SITE” or “SERVICE”)
Before assessing, viewing, or purchasing anything on this site or utilizing any service provided by this website, kindly go through and understand these terms and conditions. Your access and usage of this site or any of its services constitute your consent to and compliance with these terms.
Do not use this website if you do not agree with any of the terms listed in this terms and conditions document.
Writemyessay holds all the rights to alter these terms at any time without providing any advance notice to the users of this site. You, as the user is, therefore, urged to continually visit this page to stay updated on any modifications made to avoid any misunderstandings.
Our services are only available to users that are at or above the age of 18. If you below the age of 18 years, you are not allowed to use or access this website.
Proceeding to register on this site, you will have confirmed that you have fully read through these terms and conditions and that you fully understand them. You are, therefore, legally bound by them.
Your usage of this site may be discontinued and your account terminated if you are found to be breach any of the following things:
- To register, you should be18 years or older.
- You must register on the website using a valid, working email address.
- You are only allowed to use this site to get tutorial services. The site will, therefore, not be held liable for any academic, civil, or criminal proceedings against you for submitting pieces ordered from this site to an institution or any other wrongful use of this service.
- You are prohibited from using this service for any unauthorized reason. You must refrain from using this service if it violates any law or laws in your current jurisdiction.
- You are using this site for any illegal activity or intent to harm others.
Kindly read through to get fully acquainted with the text and use these words as reference points as you read through this document.
- “Terms” refer to the Terms and Conditions presented in this document.
- “Buyer” refers to any user who orders and pays for our academic writing services.
- “Intellectual property rights” signifies all copyright rights, trademarks, goodwill, patent rights, or any other intellectual property rights already in existence on the site between the Buyers and Writemyessay.
- “Order” refers to any request for any academic writing services made by a Buyer to a writer hired on this website.
- “Submission” refers to any academic text, piece, or paper developed by any Writemyessay.com writer for the Buyer.
- “User” refers to persons using the services provided by the Writemyessay service, the Buyers, and the Writers.
Using this service
All users, including the Buyers and the Writers, are required to abide by all the principles stated in these Terms.
This site offers a platform for individuals, institutions, or entities seeking to purchase well written academic papers, pieces, and texts on topics or themes ordered by the Buyer.
The intellectual property of the order
Once approval of and the payment for the submission by the Buyer has been made, the rights, titles, and the worldwide interest arising from the submission are automatically and irrevocably transferred to the Buyer. This means, the Buyer has full ownership of the piece and is held accountable in case of anything.
Delivery of submissions
Approval or rejection by Buyer
The Buyer has the right to both approve or reject a project provided by Writemyessay.
The text, piece of writing may be rejected if :
- The submission does not comply with the order requirements.
- If the quality of the academic paper ordered does not meet the standards presented by the Buyer.
- If the order is delivered late without request for an extension.
- If the Buyer has made at least one “revision request” on the submission.
In scenarios where revision requests are made, the Buyer must clearly and accurately describe in detail what exactly they need to be reviewed, advising how to modify, improve, or change the submission. The writer, on the other hand, must adhere to these changes and submit the text as soon as possible.
The Buyer typically has three working days to approve, reject, or make a revision on a submission. Any revision request shall usually be delivered within two days or as per the Buyer’s needs. These time frames may be extended if they fall on weekends and holidays.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding this Terms and Conditions document, feel free to contact us through our official email: